- Reservations can be made for a maximum of one 45-minute time block per day for a half court. Due to numerous violations of previous policy, only one person per half court. No exceptions. No outside guests will be allowed in the facility. Participants will be asked to vacate the court at the end of the scheduled time.
- Masks are highly encouraged (if conditioning allows) throughout the duration of the reservation block. Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- The following activities are not allowed: one on one or related games and no close contact activities. If you fail to adhere to policies, you will be asked to leave the facility. Failure to adhere will also result in restriction from being able to sign up for future time blocks.
- Patrons may arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to the reserved time slot and will be granted access to the facility at the start of reserved time. Patrons will be allowed late entry to their reservation time. However, no additional time will be added to the 45-minute time slot.
- If you have registered for a time block and are unable to attend, please cancel your registration to allow another participant to attend. Multiple "no-shows" will result in restriction from being able to sign up for future reservations.
- A limited number of basketballs are available to checkout at the welcome desk. We recommend that you bring your own ball, if possible.