Spring 2019 Registration is Now Closed!
What is Time 2 Change?
This program will focus on individuals looking to make a lifestyle change to improve their health and wellbeing. We hope to create an environment in which you are able to succeed at setting and reaching both physical and other health related goals. We will provide various materials and partners on campus to help guide you on your fitness journey. Please review some updates we have made to the registration process and program itself.
Fall 2019 Program Description - Coming Soon
What is included in this program:
- 6 Sessions with a Personal Trainer (1 pre-assessment, 4 workout sessions, 1 post-assessment)
- Educational Resources - online modules through Canvas
- Nutrition Counseling - individual appointments *Students Only*
- Counseling Center Support - individual appointments *Students Only*
- Goal Setting and Progress tracking - recorded through Canvas
Who is Eligible?
This program is available to all Student currently affiliated with the University, who are willing to invest time and energy into themselves. We ask that you commit to putting in time and effort for 13 weeks to build the foundation for a lifestyle change that will last far longer than the duration of this program. The program will cap at 30 registered participants to ensure quality of the program.
Fall 2019 Regisrtaion will open up in August 2019.