THIS SPRING, UREC WILL ALSO OFFER VIRTUAL PERSONAL TRAINING!
Our accredited personal trainers are ready to lead you on the path to fitness! With an exercise plan tailored specifically to your needs, you are sure to meet your exercise goals. We offer a variety of packages to accommodate your needs, as well as your budget.
You must have one of the following to hire a Personal Trainer:
- Be a current UNC Charlotte student (enrolled in a minimum of 3 credits per semester)
- Faculty/Staff with a Membership
- A guest pass for each visit (Must be sponsored by a member unless Faculty/Staff and Alumni).
Types of Training
- Virtual Training - this options allows clients to workout from the comfort of their own home while still getting the real time feedback and engagement of a personal trainer
- In-Person Training - this option allows clients to meet in person with our accredited personal trainers to complete their sessions
- Workouts to Go - this option allows clients to request a written workout plan they can follow on their own time without having to worry about scheduling sessions with a trainer
There are two levels:
- Written Plan - simply fill out our Personal Training Packet and receive your personalize program
- Written Plan Plus - this written plan will include a virtual consultation and weekly check-ins from a personal trainer
Steps To Sign Up
Step 1: Complete the Personal Training form.
Step 2: Complete the Personal Training Registration Packet through DSE, sent to you once you complete the interest form.
Step 3: Client will be assigned to a Personal Trainer.
Step 4: Client will be emailed instructions on how to pay for session via TouchNet or in-person.
Step 5: Client and Trainer will set up time to meet for initial assessment.