WHAT IS TIME 2 CHANGE?
This program will focus on individuals looking to make a lifestyle change to improve their health and wellbeing. We hope to create an environment in which you are able to succeed at setting and reaching both physical and other health related goals. We will provide various materials and partners on campus to help guide you on your fitness journey. Please review some updates we have made to the registration process and program itself.
There will be educational resources available through a Canvas page that will help guide you through goal setting, progress tracking and self reflection. We will have resources from our campus partners available to help aid in your health and well-being journey. There is no cost to participate in the program. If you wish to receive personal training there is an additional cost.*T2C is for students only.
What is included in this program:
- Educational Resources - online modules through Canvas
- Goal Setting and Progress tracking - recorded through Canvas
- Workout Program Planning
- Nutrition Counseling - individual appointments
- Counseling Center Support - individual appointments
- Initial consultation with a personal trainer and one workout based upon referral from Student Health Center, CAPS, or Center for Wellness Promotion *Personal Training will be conducted virtually in the Spring 2021 semester
Who is Eligible?
This program is available to all Students currently enrolled at UNC Charlotte, who are willing to invest time and energy into themselves. We ask that you commit to putting in time and effort for 9 weeks to build the foundation for a lifestyle change that will last far longer than the duration of this program.
Please Register HERE for the Spring 2021 program.